Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Webcam Experience


Hello All!

I just had to share my experience with my webcam and video calling on MSN.

My dad called me on Thursday night and told me he finally got his webcam. So I told him to get an MSN Live Messenger account so we could talk and see each other. When we got everything to work it was so amazing! I got to see my parents and brother who live 1800 miles away from me. I chatted with my parents for a bit and my mom and I got to show each other our new hair do's.

Now with my dad and I both hooked up with webcams I can tutor my brother through MSN more effectivly now! This will really come in handy when my brother starts taking Calculus next year. Not to mention my parents keep bugging me about finding time to get online and chat some more.

Technology: Connecting families one webcam at a time!

1 comment: